We will beat any competitors
World Class Home Inspections,
It is critical to choose the right inspector for one of the most important emotional decisions and financial
investments that you will ever make. Brett Gordon, the company’s owner is dedicated to providing the most
professional and personal service possible.
The average inspection is 2-4 hours, and may take longer for larger properties. If you have a guesthouse or
freestanding structures on the property, please advise us so that we can allow additional time. This is an
ideal opportunity for you to spend time in the home and we encourage you to attend the inspection. We will lead
you through a detailed "look" at your new home. Any information affecting the value or desirability of the
house is within your right to know.
Our thorough home inspection will include the following:
- Exterior Siding materials, EIFS stucco (exterior insulating finishing systems), Hardcoat stucco. Louisiana
Pacific siding and other class action siding materials. Trim, windows, doors, and other visible exterior
attached or detached related components
- Interior Floors, walls and ceilings. Built-in appliances/equipment, smoke detectors and safety-related
items, fireplaces and other visible interior-related components
- Roof Shingles, flashings, chimneys, vents, skylights, gutters and downspouts as well as other visible
roof related items
- Attic Insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists, trusses, water damage, roof leaks and other visible
attic related items
- Basements, Finished and unfinished basements for structural conditions, insulation, water problems and
habitability - If the basement is unfinished, can it be finished?
- Crawl Spaces, Insulation, ventilation, vapor barriers, supporting posts and columns, water damage,
structural deficiencies and water intrusion problems. We will provide you with a qualified mold prevention
- Termite Inspectors, as needed, that will be at the home inspection the same time you are.
- Foundation and Structure, We inspect your foundation and structure for settlement and displacement
caused by workmanship, poor design, erosion or time. We will provide you with references for qualified
Termite Inspectors, as needed, if termites are found.
- Decks and Porches, We will inspect your attached decks and porches, new and old, to the most current
and up to date building and safety standards available from the International Residential Building
- Garages,attached or detached. We will inspect your garages for structural conditions, and test your
garage doors and garage door openers for safety concerns
- Bath rooms, kitchens and all plumbing fixtures including sinks and faucets, bath/showers and jetted
tubs, water distribution system and sanitary system. We inspect for Polybutylene - both blue and gray, and
other class action plumbing materials, tank and tankless water heaters and other plumbing related
- Heating and Cooling Systems Furnaces and air conditioning units. Air ducts, air cleaning/ filtering
systems and other related HVAC components
- Electrical Systems Service entry and service panel - switches and outlets - visible wiring and
grounding system. Electrical safety devices such as Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) and Arc Fault
Circuit Interrupters (AFCI) are tested and re-tested as well as other related electrical components. Did
you know that Federal Pacific electrical panels are a fire risk?
- Some of our services offered : Mold Inspection, Mold Prevention, Mold Remediation, Air Testing, Water
Testing, Allergen Testing, Radon Testing, Radon Screening, Lead Paint Testing, Termite Letter, Dryer
Vent Cleaning, TriSeal, HVAC Protection, Carpet Selections / Installation and Pet Urine
Detection. We even have an Interior Designer on
- We have many more services. See Services for more information.